Sponsor a Child in Israel
From: $85.00 / month for 12 months
Donating to WIZO’s Sponsoring a Child in Israel program is your way of making a positive impact on the life of a child in Israel.
Israel has the second highest poverty rate amongst OECD countries, ranking only behind Mexico, according to the latest report by the United Nations Agency for Children.
872,000 children live below the poverty line in Israel. That means that every day, one third of Israeli children go without adequate food, shelter, education and other basic needs we take for granted.
By supporting the Sponsor a Child in Israel program today you actively ensure a successful, strong and flourishing Israeli society for generations to come.
For just $3 a day, or less than a cup of coffee, you have the power to change a child’s life in Israel.
Sponsorship levels make the following available to the child that you sponsor:
- To sponsor a baby participating in the Ma’on Va’od Program – physical development for babies from high risk families
- To sponsor children at the WIZ Kids computer program vital to educational success
- To sponsor teenagers attending a WIZO Youth Club after school hours
- To sponsor counselling & intensive parenting workshops for families of babies at WIZO Day Care Centres
- To sponsor children attending a WIZO Youth Club after school
- To sponsor psychological therapy and counselling for a teenagers at WIZO Ahuzat Yeladim
- To sponsor a baby or child to attend a Multi-purpose Day Care Centre
- Provides a teenage girl at high risk with a place at Adi Centre in Beer Sheva