The needs of WIZO have increased during this war time effort.
Your donations are being used for the following:
- Provision of food vouchers for welfare families in distress from youth villages and schools.
- Provision of emotional therapy.
- Hiring additional staff to provide adequate support during the night and on weekends in our shelters.
- Supply of recreational materials for children and families that have been relocated.
- Delivery of Group Emotional sessions via Zoom focusing on resilience of PSTD Women and Children for those in our shelters.
- Zooms with groups for parents in each Day Care Centre.
- Operating parenting lectures and workshops for parents on Facebook, providing tools to cope with this period.
In addition to WIZO’s normal operations, WIZO is now operating 10 special day care centres in hospitals for children of different ages and appropriate materials and activities are needed for the children who are in the shelters all day long.
To those who have already donated to WIZO’s emergency campaign, we thank you. Please know that your donation is being used in the most positive way – to meet the needs of the most vulnerable in Israeli society.