This centre was built thanks to the generosity of Rae and Tom Mandel from Melbourne, Victoria. The centre provides activities and services for disadvantaged and abused women of the city of Modi’in
- These women receive free legal advice from volunteer lawyers twice weekly.
- Social workers and family counselors provide counseling and family mediation for women in need.
- A bazaar is held once a month for the sale of second hand clothing and household items. The centre also gives clothing to those who cannot afford to pay.
- The senior citizen group at the centre organizes regular activities such as trips, performances and workshops for isolated and vulnerable elderly citizens.
- In cooperation with the Social Welfare Department, young mothers attend workshops on re-entering the job market after maternity leave.